1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

º¤ø,¸¸,¸,øºø,¸,ø¤º I photography in the nude º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by whitegixer, Mar 8, 2013.

1. whitegixer

whitegixer New Member

I don't really but it did make you read this ;)

Hello happy snapping people. I just found this site after searching for advice on DSLR photography for newbies, ie. moi

I'm an A&E ambulance medic from the UK who also enjoys motorcycling (or biking as I will refer to it - not to be confused with pedal power biking), and playing bass guitar (in a fashion).

I've always had a creative side, and spent the past 20 years in my previous profession as an Apple Mac Artworker in the graphic design and advertising field. Lots to learn on the DSLR front, of which I'm willing to listen to, and take any advice anyone is willing to offer in order to hopefully create some stunning captures.

My current camera is a Canon 600D tsi Rebel with the 18-55mm kit lens. I don't want to run before I can walk so am hoping this lens will suffice for the time being before I want or need to expand my options, but know that it is somewhat limiting.

Anything you guys can offer by way of advice to a newbie will be gratefully appreciated and I hope to engage in some exciting chit-chat and banter along the way.

2. ianwaite

ianwaite Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome, at least you have started well using Canon, (that comment might start some banter that you desire anyway). The 18-55mm kit lens is a very good kit lens and will serve you well until your ready to move to a higher model of APS-C or even full frame sensor camera. You need to tell us more of what you want to photograph, this will determine whether or not you will need a larger zoom lens as well.

By the way it is better if your subject is nude not you, much more fun!

Regards
    Ian

3. AlexMonro

AlexMonro Old Grand Part Deux

Hello, and welcome to the AP forums!

4. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome :cool:

It's BigWill, isn't it? :cool:

Nah, it can't be ;)

5. Snorri

Snorri Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums. Another eos 600D user, there are few of us here so you will fit right in.

6. mediaman

mediaman Well-Known Member

Hello, and welcome to the forum.