1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

£££

Discussion in 'Talking Pictures' started by BinnyD7200, May 15, 2017.

1. BinnyD7200

BinnyD7200 Active Member

does anyone sell there shots? If so where and how do you do it? I'd like to find out if anyone would be willing to buy my best shots, been doing it for a few years now and feel I'm confident enough to put some shots out. I'm not looking to make huge cash or become full time, it would be nice just to see if my work would sell and maybe use the money for more equipment??? Thanks again for any and all your help

2. Roger Hicks

Roger Hicks Well-Known Member

Exhibitions are your friends. THEN you need the web-site for follow-up. Selling online without an established reputation is extremely difficult, the more so as the relationship between a real print, and what you see on the screen, can be tenuous in the extreme.

Cheers,

R.

BinnyD7200 likes this.
  3. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

or through an agency but you really need a niche subject. As Roger says you have to be able to deliver a quality print if selling to a consumer. I've seen people with stalls at gatherings/markets they would have a fairly large stock of mounted prints on display.

BinnyD7200 likes this.
  4. Charlotte Moon

Charlotte Moon Active Member

I put my photos on a site called photo4me these sell onto canvas and acrylics the whole process is done by the company and you receive a %, a value you set up yourself, they sell a lot on there, it is free to have an account and upload. I have managed to sell two of mine on there to date.