Thread: help uploading to gallary

help uploading to gallary

help please! when trying to upload to the reader gallary it says my space allowance is all used up - that's fine, but I cant for the life of me see any way to clear down old pictures so that I can resubmit? can anyone help?

Thanks

Re: help uploading to gallary

If you want to delete a whole album then click on the link that says "My Albums" then, where it says "Actions" click on delete.

Deleting individual images is as simple as opening the image then click on the link (top right) that says "Photo Options", select "Edit Photo" then put a check mark in the box marked "If you want to delete this image completely, check this box".

I've got 29 images in my album and have barely scratched the surface of my disk space allocation. You must have masses of images on there.

Re: help uploading to gallary

thanks, that's the weird thing - I dont think I do (not that I remember).. finally found the 'my photos' link that was staring me in the face, though deletion is a bit contrived. there are only 12 or so images, so i must have uploaded crazy huge versions or something. anyway, thanks for your help.