1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
TonyWiles

Weymouth Harbour Dorset

Weymouth Harbour Dorset
TonyWiles, May 7, 2018
    • Chester AP
      Have you adjusted the intensity of the blue in the image, or is it due to the very bright sun and time of day? Or perhaps the sun was perfectly positioned to use a polarising filter.

I ask because it looks like a Kodachrome transparency that has intentionally been underexposed so that it is perfect for a Cibachrome print from that Kodachrome transparency.
      This is not a criticism - exactly the reverse.
    • TonyWiles
      Hello Chester AP Thanks for your comment. I used a Polariser filter for this shot and it was taken early in the morning a few days later I dropped the same filter on a stone surface and it cracked beyond use.Although I replaced it with a different make and two others since the results from the new filters have never been the same.I agree about the vibrant colors it always reminds me of the results I use to get from one time Film Velvia.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Reader Gallery
    Uploaded By:
    TonyWiles
    Date:
    May 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    390 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    467px
    Aperture:
    f/18.0
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon EOS 5D Mark III
    Date / Time:
    2015:05:27 08:31:59
    Exposure Time:
    1/100 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 100
    Focal Length:
    24 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).