1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Adrian Dornford-Smith

Small Change

Canon EOS 1300D, 18-55mm, 1/160 secs at f/6.3, ISO 1600

Small Change
Adrian Dornford-Smith, Jun 14, 2019
    • Adrian Dornford-Smith
      This Small Argent and Sable moth appeared at my kitchen window. I rushed for the camera and without a thought, rattled off a few shots. My first, proper, SLR camera, was an inexpensive Petri TTL. It had a new-fangled metering system (the L didn’t stand for Logic) and auto focus which was engaged by selecting 50 on the first lens ring and 22 on the second. It only worked in very bright light and also applied a rather charming in camera rainbow effect to photos. In those days I considered the value of every shot as film and processing were expensive (even when I did my own, materials were expensive). Now of course camera running costs are minimal and many more shots get taken, whilst still leaving my wallet free for other things.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Reader Gallery
    Uploaded By:
    Adrian Dornford-Smith
    Date:
    Jun 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3444px
    Height:
    2296px
    Aperture:
    f/6.3
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon EOS 1300D
    Date / Time:
    2019:06:13 18:27:43
    Exposure Time:
    1/160 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 1600
    Focal Length:
    55 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).