1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Amateur Photographer

September morning - 37pts

Chris Pattison, County Durham Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro, 10-20mm, 1.3secs at f/5 'September morning at Hartlepool' Judges say 'Brilliant colour and a perfect exposure. We like how the ribbed clouds complement the lines in the tide.'

September morning - 37pts
Amateur Photographer, May 10, 2011
    • rslife
      after a beer festival in london, all the brewery presidents decided buying swtor credits to go out for a beer. corona's president sits down buy rift plat and says, "se駉r, i would like the world's best beer, rift gold a corona." the bartender takes a bottle from the shelf cheap swtor credits and gives it to him. then budweiser's president says, "i'd swtor credits like the best beer in the world, give me 'the buy swtor credits king of beers', a budweiser." the bartender gives him one. rift platinum coors' president says, "i'd like the best beer in the rift plat world, the only one made with rocky mountain spring water, give me a coors." he gets it. the guy from guinness sits down and says, "give me a coke." the other brewery presidents look over at him and ask, "why aren't you drinking a guinness?" and the guinness president replies, "well, if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither will i."
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Round 1 - Leading Lines
    Uploaded By:
    Amateur Photographer
    Date:
    May 10, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count: