1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

LesleySM

Not just a voice in the crowd

Not just a voice in the crowd
LesleySM, Jun 11, 2015
    • LesleySM
      Phew! Having typed the explanation and had the image turned down for sizing issues I waited until I got it loaded (next time I'll cut and paste into Word) "Barking and Dagenham Post" a couple of weeks back did carry a small article (page 4 I think) about the Village Blues club reunion at the Dagenham Roundhouse featuring the music of Martin Turner and Wishbone Ash. Well I was there and have about 30-40 shots of the night mostly of the band but this guy fascinated me- he sat at the front all night surrounded by loads of guys in jeans and mostly heavy metal t-shirts. But plainly a complete fan he hardly looked away from the stage and I just got this one shot almost by accident when he turned his head (possibly given how he was staring at the stage he may have been trying to avoid a crick in his neck) and oh well I like it The title is a reference to a Fish track if anyone's interested and I've realised I sent in the B&W version- whereas the colour one I preferred.... Oh well....I didn't think I'd get anything in for this month so here goes
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Monthly Forum Competition June 2015
    Uploaded By:
    LesleySM
    Date:
    Jun 11, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: