1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Adrian Dornford-Smith

Glass Ceiling

Canon EOS 1300D, 18-55mm, 1/20 sec at f/8, ISO 6400 Canon EOS 1300D, 18-55mm, 30 sec at f/3.5, ISO 1600

Glass Ceiling
    • Adrian Dornford-Smith
      I was enjoying some hygge in our living room, lying back on the sofa, I noticed the shadows on the ceiling made an interesting pattern. So I caressed my camera into action and took a shot. In the less cosy and a lot less real ale influenced light of the next day, I reconsidered interesting. At the same time I was considering a go at Milky Way photography and was waiting for the next new moon. A few nights later I ventured out into the dark and had a bash. The results also led me to question interesting. If you squinted, stared and viewed the results though a very strong real ale filter, you could just about convince yourself of the presence of our galaxy. So two photos not high on the interesting magnitude scale, what to do?
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Reader Gallery
    Uploaded By:
    Adrian Dornford-Smith
    Date:
    May 3, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3456px
    Height:
    5184px
    Aperture:
    f/8.0
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon EOS 1300D
    Date / Time:
    2019:04:25 23:58:59
    Exposure Time:
    1/20 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 6400
    Focal Length:
    24 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).