1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
David Read

DSC00160ggggggggggggggg

Kentmere "The Wall"

DSC00160ggggggggggggggg
David Read, Jan 29, 2019
    • Chester AP
      I like this a lot - Kentmere is a place I've driven past many times but never stopped to explore. Perhaps next time I will.

If you look at the Gallery page you will see that this image is labelled 'DSC00160ggggggggggggggg' but the image does not appear until you click on it to see the full-size version.
      This may be because you've uploaded the (full size?) 6000 x 4000 pixel image as a 1.94 megabyte file. This is very convenient for anybody who wants to download it and use it without your knowledge. If you can, try to create a copy of the original resized to 800-1000 pixels on its longer edge. This will be a much smaller file to upload, and hopefully too small for a large print or other unauthorised use if downloaded (but still ideal for a website).

Also, you can rename the image after you have uploaded it by using the 'Edit Media' tab. I've done this once or twice after reconsidering my first choice of name. So 'DSC00160ggggggggggggggg' could become 'The Wall'.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Reader Gallery
    Uploaded By:
    David Read
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    6000px
    Height:
    4000px
    Aperture:
    f/6.3
    Make:
    SONY
    Model:
    SLT-A77V
    Date / Time:
    2019:01:22 15:08:54
    Exposure Time:
    1/160 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 100
    Focal Length:
    16 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).