1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Amateur Photographer

Straw bales - 37pts

Kathy Wright, Norfolk Canon EOS 20D, 17-40mm, 1/125sec at f/16, ISO 200 'Straw bales lined up in a Norfolk field' Judges say 'A perfect example of leading lines at work. We also like the dramatic sky.'

Straw bales - 37pts
Amateur Photographer, May 10, 2011
    • rslife
      This is Frank. You can leave me a message, but I must warn rift plat you I get annoyed with messages that are hard to read. So swtor credits for sale please use your shift key appropriately, avoid overdoing punctuation, and spell-check your wow po message, or I might ignore it.You also should check into the seller's swtor credits reputation. One simple tactic is googling their name and quickly looking over swtor gold what others have said about them. Also if they use paypal as wow gold a payment method be sure they are a paypal certified merchant that rift gold accepts credit card payments. Sellers must go through a long process with rift platinum paypal verifying their credit card, identity, address, and bank account. If anything goes wrong paypal can track them easily. Also paypal has a list of reputation points for all their merchant sellers. You can easily see how many sales of cheap wow gold seller has made via paypal. I would recommend not buying from a seller with less than 10 sales.Another thing I always do before buying WOW gold is talk to someone!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Round 1 - Leading Lines
    Uploaded By:
    Amateur Photographer
    Date:
    May 10, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count: